From:
CurtissAnn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CurtissAnn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 18:01:45 -0500

Hi, listmates--

Just wanted to post one of my all-time best restaurant experiences. I had lunch with a friend at On The Border in Norman, OK. I explained to the waiter that I needed his help to choose foods because I could not have wheat gluten. He was Most attentive and helpful, went back to tell the manager who went looking for an ingredients listing. The manager came out and introduced himself, Jackie Cochanauer, and brought an enormous book that listed every ingredient in their dishes. He was at our table for about fifteen minutes. I chose cheese enchilladas with cheese sauce. I have not felt sick at all. I am simply amazed at the level of service, and also the rice was the best I've had in some time.

CurtissAnn in OK