From:
Sidona Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sidona Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 20:38:35 -0700

I just received a message from Mrs. May's in regards to the rice malt.  Now, I can see that his response could be a little controversial as he says that all rice malt doesn't have gluten.  However, this is his response and I won't bother the list anymore in regards to this.

I'll probably do a little research on my own about this rice malt as it's never crossed my path before.  However, I feel comfortable with this product.  I did get a reply that mentioned that Lundberg's makes a rice malt syrup that's listed as gluten free, so this does seem likely that some rice malts can be gluten-free.

I hope this helped some of you.  It's a tasty product.

Sidona/San Diego