From:
Chris Aster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 1996 18:45:12 -0300

Hi All,
     I am trying to make the creamed soup base from Bette Hagman's new book
(can't rave enough about it!)  It calls for 3 T GF powdered chicken soup base
or vegetable soup base.  Is this the same as boullion?  Does anyone know of a
base that is GF?  I found one that is distributed by Edgar A.  Miller Company
in Youngstown, Ohio.  However, when I tried to call, I was told by directory
assistance that it was an unlisted number!  Thanks for your help.

     Chris
     Cleveland, Ohio