From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lani K. Thompson
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 16:09:34 -0400

CLAN THOMPSON LAUNCHES A NEW STORE - WITH A 10% OFF COUPON FOR YOU

CLAN THOMPSON - Our CeliacStore has a new look, but the changes go more than skin deep. We've made the store easier to use in a variety of ways. Check out some of our new features:

* Instant Downloads - When you purchase with a credit card your downloads are available to you immediately. No waiting for downloads!

*Permanent Cart - Any products added to your online cart remain there until you remove them, or check them out.

*Address Book - We can now deliver your products to another address other than yours! This is perfect to send birthday gifts direct to the birthday-person themselves.

*Order History - View your history of purchases that you have made with us.

GET 10% OFF: As a thank you for creating your new account, we'll send you an email coupon good for 10% off any purchase.

ACCESS OUR NEW STORE HERE: http://www.clanthompson.com/celiacstore

CELIAC FOOD SMARTLIST UPDATED

Clan Thompson -- We updated our Celiac Food SmartList (software program) for the USA. 181 new items were added to the SmartList and information on around 529 old items was re-verified and updated. We also added new ingredients and ingredient information to our Ingredient Checker tool which is included with both the Mac and the Windows versions of the software.

New companies include The DippyChick Company, Pringles, Twinings Teas, Wellshire Farms, Smart Treats, Wild Thymes, Al Fresco, Green & Black Organic Chocolates, Red Rose Teas, Arizona Teas, Mayacama, Jamba Juice, Longhorn Steakhouse, and Bellini's Restaurant. The new food SmartList now contains VERIFIED gluten info on around 6,562 items.

In addition, the Windows SmartList has been completely revamped. It's easier to use and more powerful than ever. Search abilities have been improved. Filters and searching can now be done in any order and you have the option to always search all items - not just the ones returned in your search. You can even enter multiple search terms now. There are other changes, as well. For instance, when we provide a company's URL in the contact info, you'll be able to click on it and go right to their website. The new interface also makes it easier to see whether a product is gluten free or not.

Purchase your copy in our new store: http://www.clanthompson.com/celiacstore