From:
Brian Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2000 13:24:16 -0500

Hello listmates,

I feel that my 2 year old son's blood tests are going to show positive
on Celiac Disease.  I also have a 7 mo.old that I am concerned about.
Lately he has begun to have diarrhea too and vomited three times for no
real reason, but it may be due to illness as he has had ear infections
lately.

I want to try to keep him away from as much gluten as possible.  I
breastfed him for the first 5 months and then put him regular Similac
formula which I had been using as a supplement since he was 2 mo. old or
so.  Is Similac gluten-free?  I do not know enough about all of the
detailed things that might contain gluten.  If you know of a formula
that would be best for him, let me know.

Thanks again,
Melinda