From:
Deb & Eric <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deb & Eric <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 13:52:29 -0400

McDonald's also has a specific gluten free list that you can print out.
This list is specific to our needs and is more accurate than the
allergen list.  For instance, the allergen list says burgers are not GF,
when in fact it is the bun that is the problem.  The GF list includes
burgers, but just says to eat it without the bun.  McDonald's has been
very cooperative with this request.

Go to www.mcdonalds.com <http://www.mcdonalds.com/>
After choosing your country, click on the top tab for "food, nutrition,
and fitness".
On the left, click on the "nutrition info" link.
Then there is a bulleted list that has a link for "gluten free menu
items"

I keep a copy of this in the car with me so I know what we can order.
It also contains their telephone number.