From:
Debbie Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Debbie Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2007 23:13:40 -0600

Over the holiday we received a gift that had Sweet Margy's Gourmet English
Toffee. I had previously seen the product and tasted it at Sunset Foods in
Northbrook, IL but was very surprised to see GLUTEN FREE right on the
package.
The product is great.

Their website is www.confectiondiva.com and the phone number is
773-710-9666. I am not exactly sure what stores they are in. I assume they
are in Sunset (where I originally saw them).

I have no connection to the company. Just happy to see GF on the label of
something so good.

Debbie