From:
Judith Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 18:37:18 +0000

I am inquiring about the relationship of colic and the onset of celiac
disease.  My own celiac daughter is now 18.  However, my niece's baby is
seven months and has  colic.  Her pediatrician is testing her for soy
intolerance.  She called to ask me if the discomfort could be a sign of
celiac.  I know Ii've seen articles on it  but never read them because they
didn't pertain to my situation.  Anyone dealing with this now.  I'll pass on
the information to my niece.

J. Russell