From:
"DOUGLAS A. JEEVES" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 1997 21:28:03 -0500

> So, these are all essential minerals within the body.  I would recommend that
> everyone take a reputable daily vitamin, but you might want to consider extra
> supplements of these minerals.

if you wander down to a reputable 'health food' store, you should be able
to locate a bottle of Twin Lab Allergy Multi Caps (for Food Allergic and
Chemically Hypersensitive Individuals).  check out the label; it clearly
indicates that both the vitamins and minerals themselves (not just the
tablets) used commercially are derived from food sources, including foods
prohibited for celiacs.  so without developing an in depth knowledge of
the way that specific vitamins and minerals are produced for commerical
use, I have trouble recommending 'extra supplements'.

if you can't locate a bottle, I will transcribe the description for you.

 Douglas in Pittsburgh            to us will be years and long days
<[log in to unmask]>       with false kings and withering fruit-crops
                                        -  Merlin:  Hoianau  -