Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2006 14:22:54 -0500

At long last, our Miss Roben's mixes and ingredients are Kosher
certification under the Orthodox Union.  All Miss Roben's mixes and
ingredients are certified Kosher Parve with the exception of one mix &
ingredient using Barre Callebaut chocolate chips-made on shared dairy
equipment at another facility-that are Kosher Dairy.  For a Kosher Parve
Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix use our Miss Roben's Soy-Free Chocolate Chip
Cookie Mix.

We are also almost fully back up in stock with everything under our control.
Please visit us at www.allergygrocer.com and see our changes!

Happy Spring!

Jay Berger
Allergy Grocer aka Miss Roben's