Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 10:46:19 -0700

here's the answer concerning the new frulattes.

 From: customerservice -Frulatte
 Subject: RE:_FRULATTÉT_Energizing_Smoothies
 Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 15:28:09 -0700

 Dear Donna,
Thank you for your interest in FRULATTÉ(tm) Energizing
Smoothies!

We have not specifically analyzed our beverages for
gluten protein per se, however the beverages do not
contain ingredients from wheat, rye, oats or barley or
ingredients derived from these grains.  I hope this
information is helpful to you and please let us know
how you like our smoothies.

Should you have further questions or comments,
please do not hesitate to
contact us.
Thanks again,
Your FRULATTÉ(tm) Energizing Smoothies Team

=====
"True wisdom lies in gathering the precious things out of each day as it goes by."
--E.S. Bouton