From:
Leif Thorvaldson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leif Thorvaldson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 04:02:55 -0800

Thanks to the three who responded. My comments are preceded by the arrow:
=====>

Are you allergic to shellfish? I'm suffering a minor brain cramp at the
moment, so can't remember whether it's the glucosamine or the chondroitin,
but one of them is generally derived from shellfish. So it could be that
what you're suffering is a reaction to the shellfish component. You might
also be reacting to the iodine that is undoubtedly still present in some
small quantity.

===>At one time I had a mild case of shellfish allergy, but have since
        that time, eaten shell fish with no reaction.

You probably has a reaction to the Sulfa, as I would if I had to take it

=====>I have never had an allergic reaction to sulfa

I have been taking Cosamin DS with the same ingredients with no reaction,
gluten or otherwise.

Thanks to those responding.  I decided to stop taking it.  Feel much better
now.

Leif