From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thorn, Michael
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 09:47:00 -0500

I received this response to my request for information regarding the gluten
content of Deitz and Watson deli cold cuts.
--------

Nearly all Dietz and Watson Meats are gluten free except: Scrapple,
Bratwurst, Fat Free Beef Franks, Gourmet Lite Franks, Gourmet Lite Beef
Franks, Chicken Cordon Blue, Chicken Florentine and Chicken Portabella.
All the rest of our products are free of wheat, rye, barley and oat
proteins.
-----

Michael Thorn
Long Island/NY