From:
Tricia Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tricia Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2008 12:47:12 -0400

http://tinyurl.com/61pcaw This is the link to the blog page where the interview with Dr. Fasano on the differences between celiac disease and gluten sensitivity can be accessed next week. When the inteview is live I will post the direct link here.

Regarding the abstract, Digestive Disease Week abstracts will be published in a supplement to the journal Gastroenterology which can be accessed on line. I just checked and the supplement is not currently available. The title of the abstract is Role of the innate immune system in the pathogenesis of gluten sensitivity: Preliminary study.

Tricia Thompson, MS, RD
The Gluten-Free Dietitian
Author: The Gluten-Free Nutrition Guide
Co-author: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Gluten-Free Eating
Manchester, Massachusetts
www.glutenfreedietitian.com