From:
Hillary Hayward <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hillary Hayward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 18:06:58 -0500

I hope no one minds me asking this but as an established poster I didnt think anyone would mind. So as many of you know this past year my husband was diagnosed with Celiac disease. We are still young 25 and 26 but we have always wanted to work for ourselves. We are tossing around a few ideas that are related to Celiac disease and maybe a store of some sort or a bakery. Our dream was always to open our own restaurant. So all my celiac out there,if you dont mind my asking are we crazy? what would you want in either of these types of places? I want more then anything to get out of these dead end jobs and what better way then to help with the disease that made my hubby sick for so many years?
Many thanks
Hillary