From:
Enid Headley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 07:09:22 -0400

Hi everyone...thanks so much for all of your responses and sorry for the
delay in summarizing!!  The word amongst most of you is that goat's milk
is just as capable of causing an allergic reaction, ESPECIALLY if you
are already allergic to cow's milk and many of you had experienced
exactly that!!  Also, most tended to think that the lactose content and
digestiblility would be just about equivalent.  So......rest
assured....I decided to take all of your advice and play it safe, rather
than be sorry.......the goat's milk yoghurt remains on the bottom shelf
of my refridge, unopened and waiting to be thrown out.

Thanks for your thoughts....you probably saved me a big tummy ache
(literally!!).

Enid