Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2007 19:30:25 -0400

Many of you are aware that we have been running a promotion at
Glutenfreeda.com for the past few months offering 90 days free access to all
services on our on-line gluten-free cooking magazine.  Due to the
overwhelming success of this promotion we have made a decision to make
Glutenfreeda.com free for all - for good!  No more subscription fees, no more
renewal fees, no more renewal dates - it's simply just free!  For those of you
who were subscribers - all future renewal fees have been cancelled!  If you
are not currently a subscriber but would like to check out Glutenfreeda.com
simply go to www.glutenfreeda.com and click "Subscribe".  You will be asked
to fill out a simple form but no credit cards are required and no future
commitments will be asked of you.  This is a great time to check out
www.glutenfreeda.com - each month we feature new articles, new on-line
cooking classes, new product test reviews, plus our ever-growing, searchable
recipe database of over 4,000 gluten-free recipes!

This month at Glutenfreeda.com it's our Grilling issue!  Time to dust off the grill
and light those coals.  This month at Glutenfreeda.com check out our article
titled "Back on the Grill" - great tips for grilling steak, poultry, fish, vegetables
and even fruit!  Also this month our Father's Day article features a full bbq
menu for Dad that is not only easy to prepare but also guaranteed to satisfy
every Dad (gluten-free or not!).  Our on-line cooking class this month gives
you some helpful tips on how to get the most out of grilled fish.

For those of you looking for travel plans this summer read our article, "Have a
Magical Day" written by my mother and co-founder of Glutenfreeda.com.  In
this article she shares her recent experience at Disney World.

Our monthly article, Eating Out, contributed by Gluten Free Passport, is a
must read.  This month they discuss a ground-breaking, three-dimensional
research study:  Understanding Gluten and Allergen-Free Experiences of
Guests & Hospitality Worldwide.

And our product test review this month is on Elan Frozen Yogurt.  Check out
what our chef had to say about this frozen dessert!

It's a very exciting time at Glutenfreeda.com and a great time to be gluten-
free!  For more information on Glutenfreeda.com please visit us at
www.glutenfreeda.com.