Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 18:54:34 -0600

Hello, Listmates.
I have been strictly, obsessively gluten-free for 5 years. Looking for help for continual fatigue, I recently had a salivary test for adrenal stress index. It also included the Gliadin IgA test. The results came back negative at 12 U/ml, however, borderline is listed as 13-15 U/ml, and the nutritionist feels my results indicate I still have a lot of gluten antibodies in my system, after 5 years of strict, no tolerance gf diet. She feels this is likely due to me having been very ill at the time of diagnosis, which came finally at the age of 50.

Has anyone experience with this? How long do the gluten antibodies continue in the body? Do they continue to harm the body?

Thanks,
CurtissAnn in OK

*******
*******