From:
Aly Stensland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 10:15:12 EDT

Thank you for all the responses we have received regarding gf cream cheese.
We were able to find the Cabot brand at Whole Foods in Wheaton.  There were
several varieties to choose from so I will call the company to be sure.

Regarding gf bagels...I recently ordered gf bagels, dinner rolls and cheese
breadsticks from "Kinnikinnick" foods from Alberta Canada.  Their toll free
number is 1-877-503-4466.  Email:  [log in to unmask] and
www.kinnikinnick.com The bagels are best toasted, remember to use a gf
toaster, they've been a lifesaver for my childrens lunches.

Thanks for your responses,
Claudia
Wheaton, IL