From:
Tamara Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tamara Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2006 17:52:37 -0700

My orginal post regarding this is below.  Unfortunately, I received only a few responses.  No one had any actual data to validate the safety or lack there-of of these cups for Celiacs.  Responders all felt that it would be in a Celiac's best interest to request a "regular" cup rather than a compostable cup.  I will let the coffee house know of the concern so that they can be sure to make their sign regarding the cups stand out so their gluten-free and wheat-free customers will be aware of it.