Date:
Tue, 3 May 2005 11:58:11 -0400

I attended a bridal shower at Seasons Restaurants (formerly known as Sammy's) on Saturday in Somers, NY.  The restaurant was recently taken over by new owners and is now much nicer than it used to be (or at least that's what people who live in the area have said).  I called a week before the shower and explained my needs to the owner, Joe.  He was so nice and helpful, he told me they could make me whatever I wanted, and to email him what my restrictions were so they would have it right.  I just asked for a salad and plain grilled chicken to keep it simple, but I am sure if you dined here they could do a lot more.  I alerted the wait staff as soon as I got there and they took care of everything discretely.  They were very careful, even asked if I was allowed to have salt, pepper, and oil!  It was so nice to be able to eat out at a function without making a big deal!

If anyone lives in the area I would encourage you to support this restaurant and professional owner.  Somers is a beautiful little town in Westchester, it's like a country town with quaint little shops.  It would be a great day trip for anyone in the tri state area.

Happy Mothers Day to all of the wonderful mothers on this list(especially you Mom!)

~Eleis