Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 1997 17:55:31 GMT

Could the author explain "anal" in relation to being careful in gluten
ingestion? I rather take affront if it really means "tight-assed". Some of
us are more sensitive than others, both to grammar and diet. I assume Mr.
Morton is a rugged in both areas?

I believe, as a sensitive person, I would have to answer "yes' to his
query. I have my tub of table spread, with my nickname on it. Nickname is
not "anal", however. AMS
A Surra <[log in to unmask]>San Antonio, TX

Ken Morton <[log in to unmask]> wrote in article