From:
Rachel Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rachel Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2005 07:40:38 -0500

ENER-G FOODS
OCTOBER PROMOTIONS AND SALES

FREE PASTA!

Free for online orders of $40 or more we are including a package of our
White Rice Lasagna. Use our delicious lasagna with your favorite recipe.
Check out our full line of gluten free and kosher certified products at
www.ener-g.com to take advantage of this offer.

15% OFF SALES!

It is officially Fall and that means its time to snuggle up inside and
cook those delicious and comforting dishes.

In October, Ener-G has a great selection of items marked 15% off regular
retail prices. Use our soft Corn Loaf from everything including your
favorite sandwiches to crisp toast, get a loaf for just $3.44. Dish up a
plate of pasta and top with marinara or creamy alfredo with a package of
our White Rice Spaghetti, just $3.81. As a perfect warm treat during
these cool months stock up on our Cream of Mushroom Soup, now $1.09 per
package. Find these and other great products at www.ener-g.com.

NEW WYLDE PRETZELS!

Ener-G is happy to now have for our customer’s our new crunchy and
lightly salted Wylde pretzel rings. Now enjoy a pretzel that is gluten,
wheat, dairy, and soy free. They come in 4 oz and 8 oz value sizes that
meet everyone’s needs. Get a bag today!

Find out more about Ener-G gluten free products by going online to
www.ener-g.com or by contacting us at 1-800-331-5222.