Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2013 21:11:37 -0400

YOUR VACATION DREAM COME TRUE - a Gluten-free Vacation with NONE of the
stressful hassles that you usually experience over Gluten-free foods you
need to stay healthy.

When you travel with us (we accompany every Getaway), you enjoy SAFE,
GREAT Gluten-free Food without any negotiations, stress or hassles.  We
do the work to make this happen before and during ALL of our Gluten-free
Getaways all over the world.  All you have to do is sit back and enjoy
every meal.  THE FOOD becomes the highlight of your vacation not the
most stressful part of it.

Too good to be true - just ask us for references from the thousands that
have traveled with us over the past 15 years - SINCE 1998.

IN CELEBRATION of 15 Years of publishing our Quarterly Life Style
Newsletter and Gluten-free Getaways of all kinds, sizes and prices here
in the USA and around the world - we are offering to NEW MEMBERS ONLY a
one-year membership for only $15  (Normally $40).

Send us your check for $15 payable to Bob & Ruth's along with a copy of
this AD and your Name, Postal Address, Telephone # and E-mail address to:

Bob & Ruth's        205 Donerail Court        Havre de Grace, MD  21078

! !  To qualify we must receive your check NO LATER THAN November 1,
2013  ! !

Here are the Gluten-free Getaways we are currently offering:

NEW   *  CULINARY INSTITUTE of AMERICA (CIA) IX    May 18 - 20, 2014
                 (Optional Third night Departing May 21)
                 Hyde Park, NY

This is our most popular Getaway and often sells-out.  As always, we'll
have 2 meals at restaurants on the campus of the CIA and a tour of the
school.  The rest of the itinerary is full with things to see (including
a boat tour of the Hudson River) and great food. There is so much to
see, do and eat - that we've added an "optional" extra day and night.

NEW  *  DANUBE RIVER BOAT CRUISE & TOUR OF INNSBRUCK AND MUNICH
               August 24 - September 3, 2014           EARLY BIRD SAVINGS

We'll embark the "River Beatrice" in Budapest and spend the next 8 days
cruising the "Blue Danube", including Vienna, Salzburg, Melk and so much
more.  All shore excursions are included and so is an open bar
on-board.  We'll disembark in Passau and then board our luxury tour
coach to enjoy the beauty of the Tyrolean and Bavarian Alps.  And, Of
Course, the great Gluten-free Food served to us along the way

* * *  ALASKA CRUISE & TOUR OF VICTORIA, B.C., CANADA
           June 14 - 23, 2014

Join us to enjoy the splendor of America's Last Frontier.  The natural
beauty, the wildlife make this Getaway very special and a Bucket List must.

* * *   GRAND TOUR OF SPAIN & PORTUGAL
            April 18 - May 2, 2014                              THIS
GETAWAY IS A GO !

This is the first time we have toured both of these countries.  It has
taken us years to arrange this itinerary to meet our Gluten-free needs
and we are very proud of our results.

Check out ALL of our Gluten-free Getaways at http://bobandruths.com .
If you have any questions give us a call at 410-939-3218.