From:
Susan Mercier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 19:27:16 -0700

Hi Listmates,

I have this wonderful recipe for Tiramisu that I want to convert to GF,
however I am unable to find a recipe for GF Lady fingers.  Ladyfingers are
sort of a cakelike cookie that is soft and light, not like biscotti and not
quite like spongecake.

I have been searching through files and cookbooks, but no such luck.  My
thought was to make a poundcake recipe of sorts, or try and convert a
regular ladyfinger recipe, but before I did the hit and miss routine, I
thought that I would ask the group if they had a recipe that would be a good
substitute or other suggestions that I might have over looked.

Thanks for your help!

Susan
Calgary, Canada