From:
Nora Fraser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 2010 12:29:28 EST

Can anyone tell me or explain to me is this high fructose sugar or is it
regular sugar that is in liquid form. I have been reading different things
about  it.

I use organic sugar usually and was looking to try this but have been told
that it is not good me to use.

Any info. would be great.

I do have low blood sugar but would like to use stuff that is natural and
not proccesed as much as possible.

thanks.

Nora  Fraser

Life is too short, surround yourself with the people & things  that bring
you joy and hapiness.