Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 1998 15:10:12 -0400

I would like to correspond privately with a family that has a 12+ year old
celiac, so I can get some tips.  I need to learn FAST how to make lunch
boxes, going to parties, and regular home meals (even meals she can prepare
herself) ACCEPTABLE to my daughter.

We're not sure she's celiac (but it's my best guess), but she's willing to
try gf for a month to see if she feels better.  (She can't understand why
she is more overweight and shorter than anyone else in her class.  And she
eats REALLY HEALTHY (rarely has junk food, but plenty of gluten) and
EXERCISES nearly everyday.  Also alternating diarehha/constipation, IBS).

Thx
jennifer