From:
Kathy B. <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 22:59:19 -0700

After reading all the recent posts about P&G, I thought it interesting that
company earnings have been worse than expected, the stock took a dive and
the top boss stepped down unexpectedly.  I don't purchase P&G products
because of the company position on animal testing and sponsorship/censorship
of certain TV shows, but a media event may have more impact now.  An
electronic petition on celiac groups' web sites would garner the quickest
response.  It sounds like this is the time for the celiac groups to unite
and take a stand.  It may be the only way to encourage other companies not
to implements policies such as this.