From:
Carrie Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carrie Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 2004 10:41:22 -0500

Hi all!  Perhaps some of you are intimidated by running a full
marathon...well, we need HALF marathoners to join Team GlutenFree!!!  Our
team is training for the P.F. Chang's Arizona Rock N Roll Marathon
(January 9, 2005) and raising money for Celiac Disease!

Our fundraising dollars will go to:
Center for CD Research
Celiac Sprue Research Foundation/Stanford
Celiac Camp Scholarships

Half marathoners will need to raise $1,000 and this will include your
hotel for one night and your pre-race gluten-free dinner the night
before!  We will have door prizes, great GF food and a lot of fun before
the big event in Phoenix, AZ!

If you, or someone you know might be interested in receiving more
information on this event, please contact Carrie at

Please consider joining us!!!