From:
"T.M. Janes" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
T.M. Janes
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2011 14:19:06 -0400

Be sure to order your subscription to Delight Gluten-Free Magazine by August 14th to receive our Fall 2011 issue!  It's jam packed with over 60 delectable gluten-free recipes including everything from muffins to comfort foods to cupcakes to Italian classics perfect for cooler weather!  Discover the truth about wheat grass and find out what gluten-free finds our staffers delight in.

Some of our features are:

Back To School Guide

Weight Watchers the Gluten-Free Way

Gluten-free Montreal

Cupcake Craze

Delight's Wine Guide

Celebrity Spotlight on Guy Fieri of the Food Network

As always, our Gluten-free Getting Started Guide helps those new to the diet and in this particular issue, we have a gluten-free, dairy-free diet feature as well.  Our Gluten-Free on a Budget article will help readers save money without sacrificing taste.  We hope readers will love our newly designed recipe index as much as we do!

Sign up for our FREE recipe newsletter at www.delightglutenfree.com!

The advertising deadline for our Winter/Holiday issue is October 5th.  Please reply to this note for more information about all the ad vehicles Delight Gluten-Free Magazine now offers.

Happy August Everyone!

Tiffany Janes
Delight Gluten-Free Magazine
www.delightglutenfree.com