From:
Caroline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2006 20:35:22 -0500
<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

Hi.  I have a husband and son both of whom have Celiac Disease, my cousin
and her daughter (not blood related to my husband) also have it and a good
friend of our family was just diagnosed a few weeks ago.  My husband and I
have a business that uses the internet as a primary advertising tool.  My
son, who lives a few provinces away, kept calling for recipes, so just for
fun I posted them in a section on our web page so that family and friends
could readily access some tried and true family recipes.  Much to my
amusement, I found out that others searching the web were visiting my gluten
free recipe section.  This section has nothing what ever to do with our
business , so I felt it was time to build a new web page primarily for
Gluten Free Recipes and I am happy to say its ready to be used!  I'll add
most of my family recipes there, but I would just love it if some of you
could take the time to post your tried and true recipes as well just to get
us started.  To all who do thanks!  I've been part of this list serv for 6
years . We have learnt a lot and continue to read the emails that come
through each day.
Thanks
Caroline.
Here is the link to recipes: http://www.celiaclife.com/forum/default.asp