From:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 16:44:27 -0800

Happy November!

  1-2-3 Gluten Free is pleased to announce that another new product will be released this week.  The response to our Devilishly Decadent Brownie mix has been overwhelming. It is rich, chocolately and smooth -- and loaded with chunks of chocolate.  But, we have had a number of people request that we release a second brownie mix without the chunks of chocolate so that those individuals with soy intolerance can enjoy the brownies as well.  Our Devinely Decadent Brownie Mix (add your own chips) will be available November 3.

  Additionally, we offer:

  Southern Glory Biscuit Mix
  Sweet Goodness Pan Bar Mix -- pumpkin bars (and other flavors) to die for!
  Aaron's Favorite Rolls Mix -- perfect for Thanksgiving dinner.
  Allie's Awesome Pancake Mix -- try our recipe for Pumpkin Pancakes
  Meredith's Marvelous Muffin Mix
  Delightfully Gratifying Bundt Poundcake Mix
  Peri's Perfect Chocolate Bundt Poundcake Mix
  Lindsay's Lipsmackin' Roll-out & Cut Sugar Cookie Mix
  Chewy Chiipless Scrumdelicious Cookie Mix -- add your own chips or use this mix  to make gingerbread cookies

  Check out our products and recipes at www.123glutenfree.com

  Happy Thanksgiving.

  Carol and Kim.