From:
"Renee' C." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Renee' C.
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 2009 00:12:11 -0400

Hi all! Sorry for any confusion on the voting. The link is www.brickfish.com/bcconcepts. It is a link which he set up and you move your cursor over to the pet photo (the black and white photo of his dog with the red and orange "Nutrish" border and it says "Recipe for Puppy Love"). There is a grey button which says "View & Vote". You can click on the View & Vote button which will then take you to the main site. Once you're on the main site, you then click on the grey button (below the dark grey square that shows the rank and the score of the photo) which says, "Vote for this entry" with a green check mark. Once you click on the "Vote for this entry" button, then it will say something like, "Thank you for your vote!" Then, you can vote again tomorrow, etc. We can vote once a day per computer we have access to until September 23rd when the contest ends.

The other 9 photos are shown on the right side of the main site, but his photo is the one black and white photo of the dog with his head between his paws and it says in black print near the bottom of the photo part, "P.A.W.S. certified." Everyone's photo has an explanation with it and in his, after he talks about his dog's name was "BJ" and those are his initials, he mentions that he has Celiac Disease and his dog also has an autoimmune disease, so they have a lot in common. I hope this clears up any confusion! He is thrilled to know that you guys are wanting to vote for him and his dog!

If he gets chosen, we will need some ideas from all of you on quick, brief info statements he can practice in order to get the most important info out about Celiac Disease. I'll let you know as soon as we find out the results. Last time I looked, he was in fifth place, and only the top five will get considered by the Rachel Ray judges. So, we're trying to get the word out in order to keep him in the top five.

Thanks for all of your help! We'd love to see some info go out on the Rachel Ray show about Celiac Disease. Maybe she would even listen to a need to have a "gluten-free" version of any of her recipes that she shows on her show?! That would be great, huh?

Renee' in MIchigan