Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2005 20:25:12 EST

This evening, on the eve of Thanksgiving NPR had a story about hunger  in
America--the man featured tonight has Celiac. They did not mention the  disease,
but did note the symptoms and that he needed a gluten free diet. He  lost his
job and health insurance two years ago and can not eat the food from  soup
kitchens for reasons we all know. We were told he weighs 100 lbs and has a
distended belly and still has constant diarrhea.

Is there anyway that we can help to get gf food to food banks so that
celiacs in need can at least have some food.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Helen