From:
Ayn Gilliland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 21:25:29 -0500

Hi All--

Forgive me if this has been posted recently, but I wanted to share in
case it hasn't.

The American Academy of Asthma, Allergy and Immunology has just published a 600-
page book on allergies and how they affect the different body organs. My
understanding is that they published the book with the intention of
bringing together all of the various medical specialties in which
allergies play a role.

The book is online at the following address(es) and can be printed through Adobe
Acrobat. If you have difficulties accessing the site, let me know and
I'll try to find another address.

http://www.aaaai.org/

or

http://www.aaaai.org/ar/