From:
Bob Piazza <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 07:55:49 EST

Dear Listmembers,

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY - WITH LOVE FROM OMEGA SMART INC.

Just a quick reminder about our product, the OMEGA SMART BAR. Great for a
quick small meal replacement or mid day snack and...... it travels well.

They are manufactured in a Gluten Free environment and are Wheat Free, Gluten
Free, sweetened with low glycemic Agave Nectar.

They contain 1000 mg of Omega 3s, no additives or preservative and are high
in fiber and antioxidants.

SIX DELICIOUS FLAVORS
Chocolate Nut
Raisin & Spice
Apricot Almond
Cinnamon Apple
Orange Pineapple
Carrot Cake

Take them along on your winter excursions; they will not freeze.  They're not
only tasty, they're nutritious also and Baked Fresh to Order...

Check out our Web Site Omegasmartbar.com for product and ordering information.

Price - $2.35 per bar, Minimum Order 12 Bars, plus shipping and handling
Order on Web  enter the word "LISTOWNER" in SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS BOX and
receive an extra bar FREE with every 12 ordered.
(Good through the month of February) .