From:
Sandy Kohler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandy Kohler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 13:47:00 -0500

We are traveling to Lawrence KS for Christmas.  Can anyone suggest where
food stores might be to pick up organic free range chickens, turkey, or
Applegate Farms deli meat or Boars Head.  I also have sensitivites to corn,
MSG, cheese, so eat very plain food.  Is there Whole Foods and is it a large
store? Thanks for any help.  Also looking to pick up some Pioneer vitamins
or GF ones for sure and protein bars.  Is there anyplace down by the KC
plaza that a person can eat a meal with the family and get some plain food
like a chicken breast or fish and potato. I am low maintanence, just need it
plain.  Thanks.

Also has anyone with celiac had vertigo or dizziness lying down?  Is it food
related or can it be? and what to do about it. Was told it could be viral.
Thanks.