From:
The Muirs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Muirs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 12:22:56 -0500

Hi all,

Thank you so much to the people who replied to my query about GF restaurants
and stores in Zurich, Switzerland and Milan, Italy! I am so appreciative of
the great information you all sent, and now I'm really looking forward to
the trip. Here's a summary:

For both places:
The restaurant cards in German, Italian, and French are a great help.
Pharmacies are great places to buy GF food.
Schar and Aproten brands were highly recommended.
Lufthanse provides good GF meals on their flights.

For Zurich:
The Reformhaus stores provide a good selection of GF foods. There is one in
the Bahnhofpassage and also one below the main train station.

For Milan:
Some useful web sites for restaurants in Milan are:
http://www.celiachia.it/ristoratori/ristoratori2.asp?idregione=10&ID=126
http://www.celiachia.it/ristoratori/ristoratori2.asp?idregione=10&ID=127

Another useful web site with information for the Celiac travelling in Italy
is:
http://www.celiachia.it/voyager/

Be Bop Ristorante & Pizza in Milan was highly recommended for GF pizza,
pasta, and desserts. The address is V.Le Col di Lana 4 and their phone
number is 02.8376972.

Thank you again.

Christine