From:
Marlene Glass <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marlene Glass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 16:57:26 -0600

At Marlene's Mixes, we now have the "Twinkie" pan and recipe for the filling.  The pan is just one of the many kitchen items we can supply for your kitchen needs.  We also have the "Carrot Curler" which makes designs from your carrots, cucumbers or squash.The flat stainless steel whisk is my favorite whisk, and the mixing pitchure allows you to mix your favorite recipe without splattering everything around you.  Although our kitchen aids are not on the website, and we have no catalog for them, we have access to over 2000 items and can help you make things easier in the kitchen.  The "Twinkies" are receiving great reviews.  Our yellow cake mix looks just like eight original Twinkies. when baked in the special pan. The muffin crown pan is wonderful with our Bun or Rice Muffin Mix.  For more information visit our web site at www.marlenesmixes.com  or call us at (903) 839-3892  or fax questions to (903) 839-3494  Have a wonderful month.  Marlene Glass