Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 12:02:17 EDT

This list continues to amaze me even after all these years.  I got over
twenty replies in response to my question on my son's renewed problem with
swallowing and his hair loss.  Many of you seemed to think it was thyroid.  I hadn't
thought of that, although I should have as one of my sisters has Hashimoto
disease.  I will make sure he gets that checked.  Several suggested Ataxia, which
I am going to read up on since all that info is new to me.  A few suggested
that his gerd makes it necessary for him to have his throat restretched
periodically.  I hadn't thought of that either since the surgery he had makes it
impossible for him to experience acid reflux anymore, but again, it is definitely
something I need to discuss (or have him discuss) with the doctor.  Last but
not least, many also mentioned allergies.  I got suggestions on food,
supplements, books to read and web sites to go to.  Thank you all so much.
                  Christine in Colorado