From:
Jay Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jay Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2007 07:05:13 -0500

Allergen-free Marshmallow Treets (think Peeps), marshmallows, and
marshmallow crème are AVAILABLE at www.AllerEnergy.com and coming soon to
www.AllergyGrocer.com.  Free of corn, soy, GMO, artificial ingredients, and
made in a dedicated allergen-free plant, these tasty staples will make your
hot chocolate, GF rice krispy treats, and kids dance!  Marshmallow Treets,
decorated with safe colored sanding sugars, come in a variety of shapes for
the different holidays and seasons.  Currently we have festive Green
Christmas Trees, Blue Stars, and White Snowman Treets.  All at
www.AllerEnergy.com

At www.AllergyGrocer.com we have all your ingredient and mix staples to make
the baking season easier.  Join our email list for free recipes, tips, and
coupons.

Happy Holidays

Jay Berger, owner
Miss Roben's dba Allergy Grocer