Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 18:45:05 -0700

Has anyone ever brought your own gf bread to a place and ordered only the
toppings and assembled the sandwich at your table?  I'm thinking of places
like In and Out Hamburgers or even deli type places that will verify the
meat or whatever is gluten free.  I wouldn't want them assembling it because
that would introduce too much risk of contamination...what do people think
about this?

Tam