From:
Deb & Eric <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deb & Eric <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2006 10:57:13 -0400

I was able to get in touch with Cott Consumer Relations and the rep said
that all Vintage seltzers are GF (flavored and plain.)  She said they
also make the seltzer for Pathmark and Shop Rite, and that flavored and
plain of their versions are GF also.

Here are the responses I got from the list.

---            All vintage flavored seltzer is g/f. I drink them all the
time, and have never had a problem.

---         flavorings are typically in a glycerin or alcohol base so
corn and soy contamination are a possibility (I know, I have a kid who
can't use these), but gluten?  I          guess some flavorings could be
from wheat.

---         Have you tried contacting the company that makes most of
these flavorings: International Flavors and Fragrances.  They used to be
in NJ but you would have to    search with Google.  They could probably
put you onto some industry website info.

---         Albertson's lemon and lime flavored seltzers are GF.  The
store manager told me that they are made by Cott, so these seltzers
marketed under the Cott
            brand name are also GF.

Thanks for the replies!