Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 20:29:15 EDT

I have had countless replies from my post.

Thank you all.

There are a lot of us.

It seems about split on the use of pharasuticals and herbal or other
supliments to aid sleep problems.

Some relate disturbances to glutin exposure.

Many suggested apnea and a sleep test.

I would like to see apnea defined for the list.

I also saw a lot of people recomending exercise.

I go to the gym nearly every day.

I have a mind that just wont quit.  The writer in me keeps on far into the
night.

A doctor, when I was in the hospital dx with CD and peptic ulcer, suggested
that because I dream almost immediatly on falling asleep, I might actually be
self hypnotized and not sleeping.

After just a few weeks, I have begun to re awaken at 3:30 then as usual doing
my best sleeping between 5 and 8 AM.  At least I'm getting some hours between
11 and 3:30.

On my next doctor's visit I may ask for a blood test to see where my
neutrient levels are.  Many suggested mineral supliments.   I've been GF two years and
one month.

S in Montana

Life Cycle Tarot Counseling
Turn Life's Changes into Choices