Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 1997 07:59:25 +0100

Hi,

Last night while watching X-Files with my kids (16 and 13) Scully (a
character on the show that plays a MD as an FBI agent) commented on
a fungus being DH, and then Mulder said "Atheletes Foot?". Or did
I simply not understand what Scully said?

My question is - is DH Atheletes Foot? I know this shows an incredible
ignorance on my part, but hey, what can I say? <g>

Bob Chapman
USA

Institute of Advanced Development Strategies, Inc.
11 Mareblu, Suite 130
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
tel: 714.448.9578
fax: 714.831.4432