From:
ronni alicea <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ronni alicea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 2009 08:59:42 -0500

March is National Nutrition Month, have you had your fiber today?

Look for the new Enjoy Life Food granola on your store shelf.  Our recipe
has been improved but still provides the same great fiber and protein in
every bite.   Visit www.enjoylifefoods.com <http://www.enjoylifefoods.com/>
for coupons and make sure to visit our recipe section for great ideas to add
variety to every meal from muffins to stuffing.

If you are frustrated by all the peanut butter recalls lately remember at
Enjoy Life Foods we never use peanuts.  All our chocolate bars and snack
bars are peanut free.  Miss the creamy texture?  Enjoy Life Foods Sunbutter
Crunch Snack bars are made with Sunflower Butter.  A great vitamin E source,
Sunflower butter provides a good source of protein when other nut butters
are off limits.

Have a Healthy March!

Enjoy Life Foods

*******