From:
PATRICA CLARK <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PATRICA CLARK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 21:05:07 -0400

This is an addition to the breakfast foods summary.
  a.. Someone has pointed out that I forgot to add Bob's Red Mill GF Mighty Tasty Hot Cereal.  He recommends sweetening it with a little brown sugar and he uses  1 cup of water to 3TBS. of cereal and cooks it in the microwave.
Also another reply is this:
  a.. You can make waffles with 1cup cottage cheese, 4 eggs, 1/4 c. oil and 1/2cup rice (or any)flour.1/4cup milk....  I carry these in my purse everywhere I go...shopping, traveling...Also Gluten Free Oat can be ordered from Oregon.  18.00 for 3#.....plus shipping...It was posted recently.
One more......
  a.. At the recommendation of my Doctor,
  I started buying a product called "All Whites." It comes in small container,
  much like the ones we used to get our milk in at school? Nothing is added
  and it is just 100% liquefied egg whites and that is it. Since it is all
  protein, that is even better, because we need that protein to keep our blood
  sugar stable.
  I just add  a bit of butter to a very small frying pan, then pour that in
  and after it cooks a bit, I add a bit of shredded cheese, ham, or both and
  flip it over to make an omelet.. Very good. I sometimes have half of an
  orange with it, or a   piece of toast.  You should have enough suggestions
  now, to keep you full for your morning meals. Ha!  Oh,and another good thing
  about this, is that it is safe to eat every day, because you aren't getting
  the cholesterol and if people react to eggs, it would be to the yellow, not
  the white. You could also add many yummy things to it, onions, green pepper,
  even something off the wall or wild. Gotta keep it interesting, eh?