From:
Barbara Jean Kuehl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 1995 10:12:07 -0500

>I found that Taco Bell is the one fast food place I can always find
>something GF...However, stay away from the taco salads.  The shell has
>wheat and corn flower.

I eat taco salads all the time.  I simply ask for it WITHOUT the shell.
They will serve it to me in a bowl.  Some places will even give me a
slightly larger serving (to make up for the lost shell), others will
charge me slightly less (since I didn't purchase the shell), and still
others will substitute cornchips for the shell.  So far, I haven't
had anyplace tell me that they couldn't serve me the taco salad without
the shell.

BJ