From:
Joy Mendez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joy Mendez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 12:46:47 -0500

In a recent posting, a member passed along info that all the Mariani dried
fruit products--except the yogurt-covered raisins--are GF.  That surprised
me since I contacted them a few years back when my son was diagnosed and
found that his current "love" (the yogurt-covered raisins) were GF.
Admittedly, I hadn't check since.  So I called the company and found
out--one week later--that the raisins are okay.  They took the time to check
with their supplier who issued a certificate of GF status on the raisins.
So feel free to eat them as my son does.  They're not a whole lot  healthier
than candy, but I feel better when my son eats these than some of the other
junk he often asks for!!