From:
Amy Ratner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy Ratner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2011 17:19:36 -0500

Gluten-Free Living is the perfect gift for those on your holiday list,
whether they are new to the gluten-free diet or have lots of experience
living gluten free.

Each issue is packed with important and interesting stories on gluten-free
lifestyle topics, medical research, nutrition, news, labeling, ingredients
and new products, plus recipes and more. We cover gluten free better than
any other magazine.

order a digital subscription for an iPad, Android or your computer at
http://bit.ly/otcnqt

If you subscribe by December 30 you will get the current issue, our largest
ever. You'll find the most thorough story about gluten-free athletes you'll
read anywhere, plus an interview with The View's Elisabeth Hasselbeck, who
is about to publish her second gluten-free book.

Our cookie stories cover all the latest, from tips on how to bake your own
to all the new mixes and ready-made cookies hitting store shelves. We also
close the case on so-called "hidden gluten" and include an array of tasty
apple recipes. And there's lots more, including tips for starting the New
Year healthier, the gluten-free facts on cooking oil and details on how
gluten-free consumers really use food labels when they shop.

And don't forget to sign up for our free new e-zine, glutenfreeliving
express, through the link at the bottom of our homepage. You'll find
original content, a thought-provoking question we'd like readers to answer
and much more. All free just by signing up at www.glutenfreeliving.com. You
can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter (gfliving).

Happy Holidays Wishes to all from our staff.

Ann Whelan
Editor/Publisher
Gluten-Free Living
www.glutenfreeliving.com